Discover Why Markberg Bags are a Must-Have Accessory
Made out of love, Markberg bags are quality products created to stay by your side for many years. Boasting contemporary Scandinavian inspired designs, these luxury fashion bags are versatile and timeless. You can move seamlessly from the office to dinner to a weekend away knowing that your stylish leather accessory meets your requirements and securely holds everything important to you.
The Importance of Fashion Leather Bags
Luxury leather bags never look outdated and have numerous benefits, including:
- Durability: Genuine leather is durable and less likely to tear due to its exceptional quality and strength. Unlike synthetic bags, your leather fashion satchel or handbag will be able to withstand the weight of carrying your belongings throughout numerous journeys and over many years. It is also resistant to dust mites, fungi and dry abrasion so you can rest assured knowing that your bag is not deteriorating while in storage.
- A timeless style: Leather ages well and the patina that can develop over time adds to the character and style of your bag. You shouldn’t overlook the professional and chic style that a luxury bag offers and whether your leather is natural, coloured or dyed, it is sure to match any outfit and add a sense of class and elegance to your look.
- Eco-friendly: As leather is a natural material, it doesn’t need any chemicals to make the fabric. This benefit also helps to reduce the chance of skin irritation when carrying or wearing your bag. It is also biodegradable and doesn’t pollute the environment.
Tips Regarding Luxury Leather Bags
When it comes to caring for your bag and getting the most value out of your fashion accessory, consider our tips.
- Use a cosmetic pouch: We know your bag has practical and convenient little pockets that are ideal for placing your makeup, yet liquid cosmetics can be prone to spilling. To prevent any liquid or stains damaging the lining of your bag, invest in a cosmetic pouch to place your makeup in before storing it in your fashion satchel.
- Store your leather bag properly: Ensure your leather bag is well cared for and kept in the best condition by storing it away in a dust bag. Alternatively, you can use a soft natural fibre cloth to protect the outside while stuffing your bag with tissue paper can help to maintain the shape. Stowing it away in a dark, cool place away from direct sunlight will prevent the bag from fading.
- Protect your leather bag from moisture: Leather is a porous material that can soak up moisture so be sure your bag is treated with a waterproof coating. This protection will make your bag functional for use year-round.