Everything you need to know about D/K products including materials, care advice and a comprehensive size guide.
METAL BANGLE SIZES
Our bangles come in two shapes; circle and elliptical. The elliptical (oval) bangles have a clasp and can open over the wrist, making it easier to fit a smaller size. Size II is the most common size in both shapes.
RING SIZE GUIDE
A few tips from us:
- The most popular ring size is 3 - III
- A wide ring often requires a bigger size
The ring builder is set to size 3 as a default. To change your size, click EDIT BAG and select your new size.
Each individual size is specific on product info page.
Metal links on our watches are able to be added and removed in-store or at a jewelers.
DYRBERG/KERN fashion jewellery is a delicate handcrafted product. The metal is plated, and each crystal is set individually. As a result special care is required.
Jewellery should be the last items you put on in the morning before leaving the house and the first thing you take off when you get home.
• Use a soft dry cloth to clean your jewellery, do not use jewellery cleaner or similar products
• Protect your jewellery in organzsa bags or padded jewellery boxes when not in use
• Store your jewellery at normal/dry room temperature (never in bathrooms/humid areas)
• Be careful not to knock your jewellery against a solid object or drop on a hard surface
• Do not wear your jewellery when sleeping
• Do not wear your jewellery in the shower or during hand washing
• Do not spray perfume directly on beads, pearls, leather, crystals or metal
• Although the watch construction is water resistant, do not dive while wearing your time pieces
• Do not wear your jewellery during any sports activities
• Should your jewellery get wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
• Please note that the faceted CRYSTALLIZEDTM - Swarovski Elements are breakable
• Avoid heavy physical activity while wearing these items
• Rings must be removed before performing household tasks such as cleaning / gardening
• Do not use any jewellery cleaner or abrasive
Jewellery product warranty is one year from date of purchase.
Time Collection (watches) product warranty is two years from date of purchase.
DYRBERG/KERN differentiates between production fault, maltreatment and normal wear and tear.
Production Errors can be: A stone falls out or a closure breaks.
Production errors are covered by our warranty. We repair, replace or refund.
Breaches can be: An ear clip or leather string is torn off, a crystal stone is broken or chipped.
If breaches are due to maltreatment of the goods, our warranty does not cover this.
Wear and Tear can be: Scratches on metal occur, metal plating or bead coating disappears or changes.
Mother-of-Pearl lacquer is gone. Wear and tear means the jewellery has been used over some time or has been mistreated. Wear and Tear is not covered by our warranty.
Please love and care for your DYRBERG/KERN jewellery and it will love you back, looking gorgeous for years to come.
Do you want to add products to your personal account?