LAYERINGYou can always wear more than one necklace, layering is a fun technique that lets you mix and match pieces in your collection. It is always good to have necklaces in a number of lengths. -We have a chain extender, that can extend any necklace 5cm, the NECESSARY, sometimes overlooked tool for your jewellery “wardrobe.”
OUR TOP PICKS TO LAYER:CONIAN and TERESIA are the perfect bracelets to stack.
If ever in doubt, hoops are always appropriate!
OUR TOP RECOMMENDED HOOPS
KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS JUST RIGHT
- Feel like mixing metals? WHY NOT? When it comes to jewellery there are no rules, only guidelines. You want to mix your metals, go ahead, I do.
- It used to be that mixing metals was almost tabo, but as the years have gone by we have evolved into wearing whatever we like, and whatever we think works.
- We even have some pieces where the metals are already mixed for you!
- Wear whatever you like, wear whatever you see fit, whatever feels right for you. There are NO rules, only guidelines.
HOW TO MAKE IT LAST
- This is your friendly reminder that your jewellery needs to be cleaned :).