CARA CROSSBODY BAG, RECYCLED / MUSTARD W/WHITE PRINT
- MARKBERG RECYCLED
- Three plastic bottles were recycled to make this specific item
- Produced in Global Recycled Standard certified material
- Colour: Mustard
- Text: " Recycled - #MarkbergRecycled - Don't be trashy "
- Anti-tear material
- Large compartment inside
- Small pocket inside
- Closed by zipper
- Zipper pocket at the backside
- Strap: 100% polyester and cow leather
- Removable and adjustable Guitar Strap in black with text. Maximum length: 127 cm
- Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Polyester lining made from recycled plastic
- Style number: 5567RPO
- Sometimes you don’t need something new to create something great. Sometimes you already have all you need. MARKBERG RECYCLED is a collection of bags made from recycled plastic bottles. Because if we all do a little bit. A little bit can become a whole lot
Height: 13 cm
Width: 19 cm
Wondering how plastic bottles can turn into bags? When recycling plastic bottles, they are cleaned and shredded into flakes, before melting these into small pellets. These pellets are turned into yarn, that’s used to create fabric for the bags. One man’s trash is quite literally another man’s treasure.
Recycling doesn’t mean compromising on quality. All our recycled bags are made in anti-tear and water-resistant material. This means they can stay with you for a very long time, which is extremely important to us. Durability is sustainability!